The following are the changes for the 4.5 version of Rainmeter.
Changes from 4.3 to 4.5 can be found at 4.5.0 Release Notes.
Changes in Rainmeter 4.5
Additional details on important changes can be found at Change Announcements.
October 4, 2021 - 4.5.4 - Revision 3550
- FixedAuto Update: Corrected an issue with Auto Update with Windows 7.
- ChangedAuto Update: Improved error logging when there are problems with Auto Update.
- ChangedManage: Disable Active Skins pull-down when no configs/skins are loaded.
September 24, 2021 - 4.5.3 - Revision 3546
- FixedMeasures: Corrected potential errors in
Formulawhen the name of a measure started with characters other than the ASCII alphanumeric a-z/A-Z/0-9. Measures names can now safely start with or contain any printable letter, number or non-math punctuation or symbol from the ASCII / Extended ASCII character set, and any Unicode "letter/word" character from any language.
- ChangedNet measures: Changed the default value for the
Interfaceoption from "0" to "Best".
- ChangedLanguages: Updated localization strings for Indonesian, Polish and Vietnamese.
September 12, 2021 - 4.5.2 - Revision 3541
- FixedSection variables: Fixed an issue with the EscapeRegExp and EncodeUrl section variable measure parameters.
September 11, 2021 - 4.5.1 - Revision 3540
- FixedToolTip: Fixed a mouse detection issue with ToolTip inside a Container meter.
- FixedSysInfo: Fixed an inconsistency with how an empty string value is returned for
- ChangedSysInfo: SysInfo is now a "measure" instead of a "plugin".
- AddedSysInfo: Added several new
See SysInfo Measure for details.